UVM president's house to be renovated

posted Aug 28, 2012, 5:19 PM by Millbrook Building & Remodeling, Inc   [ updated Aug 28, 2012, 5:49 PM ]
On February 6, 2012 WCAX news announced that the new president was going to be living on Campus this year unlike his predecessor. In the article it states that the renovations were approved by the universities trustees. The approved amount is $875,000. This would cover 60% of the improvements to the 9,000 Square foot home and outside repairs make up the other 40%. 

"For the last decade the six bedroom, five bath house has been used mostly for entertaining and short term guests. That's because the President Dan Fogel opted to live in Colchester instead and was given a hefty stipend to do so," writes Keith McGilvery from WCAX.